Plantation Homes has partnered with Johnson Development in their newest community, Jordan Ranch.
The master-planned community of 1,350 acres will offer 2,800 new homes for sale in the bustling Katy, TX area. Conveniently located south of I-10, Jordan Ranch offers easy access to employment opportunities available in Houston’s Energy Corridor, the Galleria, and downtown.
The community will offer many amenities including a pool, pocket parks, and hike & bike trails. A spacious clubhouse for hosting community events and private gatherings is located on-site, and residents can also enjoy a fitness center with exercise class space. A full-time, on-site lifestyle director plans resident activities and community events.
Homes in the community are zoned for the Lamar CISD. Recognized as the fast-growing school district in Fort Bend County, Lamar CISD received the highest possible rating from the Texas Education Agency in 2013.
Contact Plantation Homes today about new home opportunities in Jordan Ranch.
Schools in the Jordan Ranch Community
are located within the Lamar CISD
Huggins (Elementary School)
Leaman (Junior High School)
Fulshear (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $3.38 per $100 of appraised valuation.
HOA information not available at this time
Estimated HOA Dues: $1,050.00 per year.
- Jordan Ranch is a 1,350-acre master-planned community with homesites for 2,800 single-family homes.
- Residents can enjoy a spacious clubhouse for hosting community events and private gatherings.
- Families can spend the day utilizing the fully outfitted fitness center with exercise class space, the freeform pool, the lazy river, and a nearby splash pad.
- Spend time with neighbors and meet new friends at places like the Event Lawn or Dog Park.
- Residents have access to a full-time, on-site lifestyle director, who coordinates various communities activities, events, and other fun outings.
- Located in Fulshear, Texas, your family will be able to enjoy the small town ambiance, outstanding schools, and short access to surrounding cities via The Grand Parkway or I-10.
- Local amenities include the Brazos Bend State Park, Katy Mills Mall, Typhoon Texas Waterpark, LaCenterra Shopping in Cinco Ranch, and more!
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Plantation Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Plantation Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Plantation Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.