Firethorne is an impressive master-planned community that combines the vibrancy of West Houston’s city living with the small town charm of Katy and Fulshear. Firethorne is strategically located on FM 1463 near the I-10 West corridor, the Westpark Tollway, and the Grand Parkway.
150 acres of Firethorne are devoted to parks and recreational amenities, highlighted by a 12-acre lake with a surrounding greenbelt, hike and bike trails, parks and playgrounds, a natural bird habitat and more. Family amenities include a resort-style, multi-level family swim center, various sports fields, multiple tennis courts, a competitive swim center, plus a neighborhood Community Center with a meeting room and fully equipped fitness facility.
Plantation Homes builds in Firethorne West, offering students the opportunity to attend Lamar Consolidated ISD. Discover why Firethorne will kindle your spirit, so visit Plantation Homes in Firethorne today.
Schools in the Firethorne West 50' Community
are located within the Lamar Consolidated ISD
Huggins Elementary School (Elementary School)
Leaman Junior High School (Junior High School)
Fulshear High School (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $2.98 per $100 of appraised valuation.
- Beautiful 1,400 acre master-planned community, conveniently located in Katy, off FM 1463 just south of I-10
- Easy access to I-10, with only a short 30 minute commute to downtown Houston
- Nearby shopping at Katy Mills Mall, plus a variety of restaurants, including Rainforest Cafe, TGI Fridays, and Los Cucos, less than 2 miles away
- The area surrounding the community features a variety of outdoor activities, such as parks, hiking and biking trails, two dog parks, an Olympic velodrome, a model airplane park, and several golf courses
- Spectacular amenities, including resort-style swimming pools, playgrounds, parks, hiking and biking trails, sports fields, tennis courts, state-of-the-art indoor fitness facilities, athletic fields, and a spacious clubhouse
- Wildlife habitat and nature trails
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Plantation Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Plantation Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Plantation Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.