The scenic community of Seventeen Lakes is surrounded by lush meadows and ponds offering residents an opportunity to leave behind the hustle and bustle of the Metroplex.
Named after the 17 lakes throughout the community, natural beauty is an integral part of the area. Residents have access to several on-site amenities such as trails, a community amenity center, pool, and playground.
Ideally located in Roanoke, community residents are perfectly positioned to take advantage of the surrounding work centers, plentiful shopping, and dining and entertainment venues. The historic Downtown Roanoke area includes several restaurants, unique museums and theaters, various retail outlets, and community events. The community is also just minutes away from Southlake & Alliance Town Square outdoor shopping centers.
Learn more about the floor plans available from Plantation Homes in Seventeen Lakes!
Schools in the 50' Homesites Community
are located within the Northwest ISD
Wayne A. Cox (Elementary School)
Tidwell (Middle School)
Byron Nelson (High School)
Estimated Tax Rate: $2.54 per $100 of appraised valuation.
Estimated HOA Dues: $725.00 per year.
- Seventeen Lakes is conveniently located near Roanoke off of Hwy 35W, 114 near Hwy 377
- Centrally located and within minutes to Fort Worth, Dallas, Denton, DFW Airport and recreation at Grapevine Lake
- Community pool and toddler wading pool for added family fun on those hot summer days
- Walking, wooded hiking and bike trails throughout the community perfect for the exercise enthusiasts
- Known for its scenic views, rolling meadows, ponds and a lake overlook the neighborhood for added beautiful backdrops and recreation
- Ideal location and is minutes away from Southlake & Alliance Town Square outdoor shopping center that features a host of restaurants, retail shops, Harkins Theater and Central Market
- Students will attend highly sought after Northwest ISD Schools
Obtaining a mortgage loan can be a confusing and frustrating experience, even for
those who have had numerous mortgage loans in the past. Plantation Homes wants your
home buying experience to be as professional and enjoyable as possible. Our recommended
lenders are dedicated to making sure that you receive competitive mortgage terms
and incomparable customer service from start to finish. Because we believe that
you will receive the best service and competitive terms, Plantation Homes provides
you with generous financial incentives worth thousands of dollars for choosing one of our recommended mortgage lenders
and closing your loan with our recommended title company. This incentive may be used for custom options on your home, loan discount points, or towards closing costs associated
with your mortgage loan. Ask your Sales Counselor for more details. Below is a simple payment calculator that you might find
useful in determining your estimated monthly home payments.
Approx Tax per $100:
Approx HOA Dues:
Principal and Interest
~ Monthly Payment:
Notice Concerning Financing:
The information displayed on this web site is solely
for informational purposes. The accuracy of property tax rates, insurance rates,
as well as the availability of any or all of the interest rates used for estimating
payments displayed on this web site is not guaranteed by Plantation Homes, MHI,
or their related companies. This information has been provided by third parties
and could contain errors. All information is subject to change without notice. MHI
PROVIDES ITS WEB SITE AND SERVICES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
It is recommended that you ascertain the correct property tax rates, homeowners
association fees, and available mortgage terms from the appropriate authorities
before you make a decision to purchase.